To assure prompt and accurate credit
on returned merchandise, we ask that you follow these steps:
Packages sent without RA #'s will be REFUSED!
- A Return Authorization Number must be obtained by
sending an email to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your
email please include your order number, items to be returned, the reason for return, and whether you
would like a credit or exchange. If you would like an exchange please include the size to exchange for (if applicable). This number
will be valid for only fifteen (15) days from invoice
date. RETURNS SENT TO US WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION WILL BE REFUSED AND SENT BACK TO THE SENDER.
- The authorization number must be clearly written
on each package. If this number is not on your package,
it will be refused.
- Credit or adjustment is given on mistakes that are
our fault provided you conatct our Customer Service
Department within five (5) days from receipt of merchandise.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and return freight. WE DO NOT REFUND FREIGHT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!
- Absolutely NO returns are accepted unless the merchandise
is in original cartons in new condition. Any apparel
returned with the smell of smoke will not be accepted.
Credit will not be issued for returned material that
has been marked, altered, or abused.
- All returns must include a written explanation of
why the merchandise is being returned.
- NO returns are accepted after fifteen (15) days from
date of invoice.
- Returns are not accepted on International orders. We suggest making a sample order before placing large orders.
- Damaged, lost, or short shipments should be reported
to your UPS office immediately; then contact us,
so we can reship the merchandise and place a claim.
Keep damaged goods and containers until advised otherwise.